Alternative Tweets.1

Was tweeting "normally" and suddenly am not allowed to tweet anymore...I write and nothing happens...I tried the troubleshooting part, non applicable...
So until this gets fixed, if ever ---I shall continue my tweets here on this blog...it's going to be 5 Tweets per page...and that's the way I want it.

1 - look at this nonsense. some Octopus psychic is predicting Spain's victory at the world cup. I predict otherwise...after all, these kinds of predictions are psychological manipulations, a sort of self fulfilling prophecy. Not that I want the Nederlands to win, I do prefer Al-Hambra to windmills and Paella to Gouda Cheese...plus the Dutch don't have a good reputation in South Africa, mind you neither did the Spaniards during the Inquisition...Oh well, to hell with them all.

2 - the nice thing about tweeting on my blog is that I have more than 140 chars to express myself...and guess what else, I don't have to read anyone's else shit...

3 -maybe I should write about a post about this - met two Palestinians, two different backgrounds altogether...we talked about Iraq. One made me proud and the other made me sick...

4- I am surprised at myself that I still follow some twitters, some of them stink to high heaven...talk about "social " networking....

5- Iraq is (not so) curiously absent from "social" micro-blogging, apart from one or two who make it a point to remind the world out there that Iraq still exists...but please do tell us about Octavia Nasr or the Flotilla...sickening !

Popular posts from this blog

Diss Information.

Endless Beginnings...

Why ?