Nimrud's Lamentations, Nimrud's Wrath. 3

I admit, I am having difficulty writing about the looting of Iraq's heritage...I am having difficulty writing about your pillaging our memory, our origins, our history...

I choke with sadness, I suffocate with rage, and with every word that I type, my hatred, my loathing for anything American keeps growing...unconditionally so...

I don't even know where to start...should I start with your looting MILLIONS of DOLLARS in Cash and transporting them in boxes to New York "to be counted"...

This is I saw with my own two eyes - the first loot I am a witness of was end 2003 - beginning 2004 and consisted of several wooden boxes where about 650 Million dollars were stashed by the previous regime - this money was destined for the food rationing of thousands of families that you starved with your embargo during 13 years...The Americans thieves, sons of whores put the boxes in a truck and flew them to New York....we never heard anything about this first loot since...

Since, under Bremer and under every subsequent motherfucker dog American and Iraqi puppet, BILLIONS of Dollars have been looted...under Bremer alone, 20 Billion dollars went missing. 20 Billion Dollars of IRAQI money. God how much I hate you people !

As if that was not enough, your filthy soldiers/rapists, would steal our money and jewelery when ransacking our homes...during their daily raids...

Not only, the homes of President Saddam Hussein and all of his family, members of the previous government, their houses were all looted by the Americans. Their belongings resurfaced everywhere, from the United States of Assholes to South Africa...the palaces which are the property of Iraq were looted too...and the Americans took part in the looting...

You love Cash ya awlad al kalb - I see how your eyes glitter at the sight of Cash...I have seen you drool and foam at the mouth at the sight of money...oh no, not just your soldiers, not just your representatives, but your "law abiding" "peace loving" citizens, salivating like dogs at the sight of money...

So you looted our Cash first...then you looted our artifacts, our antiquities, our heritage then you looted our oil...and now you ask us to contribute for our refugees !

I need a break...I am shaking with rage now...

Popular posts from this blog

Endless Beginnings...

Diss Information.

Why ?