Blasts & Votes...

I have stopped reading the news, I don't need to.
I distill information from headlines and pictures...and yes, sometimes a book can be read by its title...
I have learned the game...but only to blast it....only to expose it...

Look at this headline, from the LOUSY Al-Jazeera,


About one million Iraqis have cast their ballots during early voting in Iraq, three days ahead of the country's parliamentary election.
The vote on Thursday was overshadowed by violence as a series of blasts killed at least 14 people and wounded 57 others at polling stations in the capital, Baghdad.


And now look at the picture that accompanied this fucked article. This picture was on the main page of Al-Jazeera,  accompanying the above linked to article...


14 Iraqis dead today,  57 maimed today, adding themselves to the 4 million maimed  of the past 7 years, years of liberation ...

382 killed in February in 2010... 

But Al Fucked Al-Jazeera shows smiling faces with purples fingers....

Frankly, do you need an exposé on  Iraqi "democracy", Do you really need words ?

I have stopped watching the news because I have no need of words...I have no needs of words no more...

Popular posts from this blog

Diss Information.

Endless Beginnings...

Why ?