Black & White.

I was listening to some Jazz and Blues. Billie Holiday to be precise. The black woman, the black man...as in colored, as in different, as in OTHER.

I am black too, very black, with no pigmented skin... I love black...I love being black. The black sheep, the black female, the black witch, the black virgin, the black reality...

Black is good. Very good. My favorite color. It gave blues, jazz & reggae...Black is definitely good... and am all black.

Of course, am not referring to race, am referring to states of mind...to cultural and political constructs...am referring to the history of being black, of being the Other...

Black for me is anyone who is not white.

Again, white is not a color, it is a concept.

You can be very white in skin but very black...and you can be very black in skin and very white...(think Condi Rice). And I've seen those black whites in Baghdad. Their black is whiter than snow...

I don't believe in ganging up against the white man. Allah has created all colors...it is not about race per se...it's about vision, outlook, culture, politics, stands and mindsets...it's about colonialism and its tentacles...

As an Iraqi, I consider myself blacker than black...the blackest possible...

Stupid people believe that black and white is about skin color. That is too skin deep...go to the kernel...go to the crux...go to the essence.

Go to the Essence...it is black and white, white and black...

Go to the Essence, it has no color.

Popular posts from this blog

Diss Information.

Endless Beginnings...

Not so Kind...