Sick & Tired of Your Dirt.

I am sick and tired of dirty politics, dirty politicians, dirty unprincipled political positions, dirty political opportunism, dirty political strategies, dirty political lies, dirty political opinions...

I woke up with a strong feeling of nausea, polluted by all this shit.

Had it been under "normal" circumstances - not that I recall any "normal" circumstances, I would say - differences of opinions.

But not now, not today, not yesterday, not since 2003, not since 1991, not since...

Not so, because we have paid with our lives, our families, our children, our homes, our country - the dirt of your politics. We have paid with our lives your dirt.

There is no longer any room for concessions or compromises here.

This is our red line. This is my red line.

Popular posts from this blog

Endless Beginnings...

Diss Information.

Not so Kind...